RAE Systems offers world-class training that helps you to be as effective and efficient as possible, enhancing your capabilities through hands-on experience in classroom settings. We provide training for professionals to use, service, and sell RAE Systems products in oil and gas, HazMat, industrial safety, civil defense, and environmental applications.
Our instructor-led courses are taught at both our San Jose, California, headquarters and at locations throughout the United States and Canada. Class sizes are kept small for maximum impact and interaction between the instructor and attendees. Our courses are based on solid experience from years of using and servicing RAE Systems equipment. RAE Systems training is tailored to deliver exactly what you need. From fundamentals to advanced techniques, we cover it all.
Beginning December 1, 2011, we're offering RAE Systems Certified Technicians Training in a new format. We will still offer Basic and Advanced classes, but due to demand for greater training on our many newer products, we are reorganizing and expanding the classes. Instead of a two-day Basic course and one-day Advanced course, we are now offering a one-day Basic training class and two-day Advanced training class. Because these classes emphasize newer products, we are also offering a separate Classic Training course that covers legacy instruments. We will continue to offer a one-day class for AreaRAE and one-day class for MeshGuard.
We are introducing a new discount for multiple classes:
- Take two classes, and receive a 10% discount.
- Take three or more classes, and receive a 20% discount.
Click below to see details of the courses RAE Systems offers:
- Service Technician Training
- Advanced User Certificate Training
- Customized User Training
- RAE Systems Certified Sales Professional Seminars (RCSP)
- RAE Systems Certified Trainer
(Details of specific training courses available can also be accessed through the links in the table on the right.)
RAE Systems, Inc., training courses are highly participative workshops. In addition to learning practical theory, attendees set up, calibrate, and practice sampling and programming equipment.
RAE Systems provides all RAE Systems equipment (usually one per person), calibration and sampling gases, regulators, projection equipment and PCs, as needed per the course description and subject matter.
Because our courses are very hands-on and interactive, class size is normally limited to 12 attendees.
For all classes, instruction begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 5:00 pm.
Casual. Advanced User Certificate courses often include practice outdoors, so attendees should dress for the weather.
Payment in full is due 14 days prior to the start of class. Visa and MasterCard are accepted. In some cases, Purchase Orders are accepted. Please check with RAE Systems Accounts Receivable before reserving a course using a Purchase Order (408-952-8200).
Due to program demand and the amount of preparation required, cancellations within 2 weeks of the class date are subject to a fee of one-half of the total course fee.
Certificate of Completion
Our customers increasingly find they must have "proof of competence" documentation on file. Successful completion of the exam at the end of each course will entitle the attendee to a "Certificate of Completion," valid for two years, which will satisfy this requirement. RAE Systems will also keep a record on file if third-party verification is needed.
Professional Certification Continuing Education
RAE Systems courses with the PCCE insignia (PCCE) qualify for professional certification continuing education as follows:
- Certified Industrial Hygienists: These courses qualify for Certification Maintenance (CM) points for CIHs who attend. CIHs may earn 1.0 CM points per course.
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs): These courses qualify for Continuance of Certification (COC) credit for CSPs who attend. CSPs may earn 0.66 COC points per course.
- Occupational Health and Safety Technicians and Construction Health and Safety Technicians: These courses qualify for Certification Maintenance (CM) credit for Occupational Health and Safety Technicians (OHSTs) and Construction Health and Safety Technicians (CHSTs). OHSTs and CHSTs may earn 0.66 CM points per course.
Contact Our Technical Support Team
Mon–Fri, 08:30–17:30 HKT
+852 2669 0828
After hours support is available.
Life-Critical Phone: +1 408 952 8200