ToxiRAE Pro Family
Wireless. Personal. Proven.
|ToxiRAE Pro PID|
For Volatile Organic Compounds
|ToxiRAE Pro LEL|
For Combustible Gases and Vapors
For Toxic Gases and Oxygen
|ToxiRAE Pro CO2|
For Carbon Dioxide
Wireless. Personal. Proven.
The ToxiRAE Pro is the industry’s first and largest family of wireless personal single‐gas monitors. ToxiRAE Pro instruments reliably and accurately monitor a full range of common toxic industrial gases (ToxiRAE Pro), volatile organic compounds (ToxiRAE Pro PID), combustible gases (ToxiRAE Pro LEL), and carbon dioxide (ToxiRAEPro CO2).
New Standard for Plant-Wide Deployments
All ToxiRAE Pro instruments have similar look and feel, user interface, calibration and maintenance routines, share the ProRAE Studio II software for instrument configuration, data download, and exposure analyses, and have many spare parts and accessories in common. That is why customers who standardize on ToxiRAE Pro enjoy significant time and cost savings on training and maintenance.
Wireless Elevates Worker Protection
Safety managers deploying ToxiRAE Pro instruments on the RAE Systems Dedicated Wireless Network have anytime, anywhere access to instrument readings and alarm status for better visibility and faster response. This reduces potential downtime and elevates worker protection to the next level.
Five-way Alarm Notification
All ToxiRAE Pro wireless monitors deliver unmistakable five-way alarm notification. When a dangerous concentration of a toxic or combustible gas is detected, the five-way alarm notification system immediately alerts both the user and a remote observer to the hazardous condition by activating the buzzer, vibration alarm, display, and LED lights on the instrument and by sending a remote alarm over the RAE Systems Dedicated Wireless Network.
Easy to Use
Boasting the largest display in their class, the ToxiRAE Pro are extremely easy to operate with their intuitive user interface that puts all the critical readouts at the user’s fingertips.
Easy to Maintain and Calibrate
The ToxiRAE Pro instruments are designed for simple and efficient maintenance and calibration. Their plug-and-play sensor, filter and battery are field-replaceable, while the AutoRAE 2 Automated Test and Calibration Station makes bump testing and calibration as easy as a press of a button.
- Industry’s first and largest family of wireless personal single‐gas monitors
- Anytime, anywhere access to real‐time instrument readings and alarm status via ProRAE Guardian Wireless Safety System or EchoView Portable Controller
- Five‐way alarm notification, including Man dow and 4 local alarms on the instrument + wireless remote alarm transmission to remote observer(s)
- Rugged. IP‐54 (PID) and IP‐65 (EC, LEL and CO2) water and dust ingress protection rating
- Compact and lightweight
- Largest display in its class
- 3 months of continuous datalogging
- Rechargeable Li‐ion battery
- User‐replaceable battery, filter, sensor, and PID fan
- Fully automated calibration with AutoRAE 2
- All PC communications and charging accessories as well as protective rubber boot included at no extra charge
- Intrinsically safe (except ToxiRAE Pro CO2)
- Chemical plants
- Fire service
- Food and beverage industry
- Oil and gas
- Pulp and paper
- Steel manufacturing
- Water and wastewater industry